Most Recommended Doctors for Kids
Most Recommended Doctors for Kids
Central Oregon Pediatric Associates is a physician-owned and managed practice providing the most comprehensive care for kids in the region. Our doctors live and work in the communities they serve, as medical professionals and neighbors. After serving families for generations, we’re now seeing the grandchildren of babies we delivered when Dr. Mary Brown founded the practice in Bend over 45 years ago. Those deep roots and family ties are integral to our success. As a result of this vast experience and medical expertise, our healthcare providers are the most recommended and most trusted pediatricians in the region.
A MEDICAL SPECIALTY FOR YOUR CHILD
Pediatric medicine is a primary care specialty that focuses on your child’s overall wellbeing from newborn through high school. COPA provides excellence in pediatric care with a higher level of medical support for patients and their families; primary care physicians (PCP), behavioral health services, complex care coordination, infant lactation consulting, and nutritional counseling. We also offer assistance with Oregon Health Plan insurance applications and community health workers to connect families with supportive community services.
Spanish Language Support: Intérpretes en todas las ubicaciones y teléfono
WE’RE COMPLETELY FOCUSED ON CHILDREN
Every team member at COPA is 100% devoted to the health of your child in clinics that are completely family focused. Of course we support breastfeeding at all four of our locations and your full family present with your child.
RANKED AS THE BEST
Based on key performance indicators as measured by the Oregon Health Authority, COPA is ranked in the top tier of medical institutions nationwide as a 5-Star patient-centered primary care home (PCPCH)
YOU’ll HAVE MORE RESOURCES AT COPA
As the region’s top pediatric practice, COPA Kids receive far more resources than you’ll find at any other clinic.
- Pediatricians, Pediatric Nurses, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants
- 24/7 Pediatric Telephone Nurse Advice
- Pediatric Specialists visiting regularly from Children’s Hospitals in Portland
- Behavioral Health Clinicians – Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Certified Lactation Consultants – Supporting Breastfeeding Mothers
- Patient Advocates – Supporting Newborns
- RN Care Coordinators – Supporting Advanced Physical and Behavioral Conditions
- Nutritional Counseling
- Spanish Interpreters at Every Location
- Spanish Interpreters for Patient Scheduling
- Oregon Health Plan Application Assistance
- Family Friendly Patient Services Team – Patient Scheduling, Clinic Reception Services, Insurance and Billing Services, Medical Records
CAREERS AT COPA: We’re proud to welcome highly qualified team members from this area and abroad. We’re extremely happy to see some of our patients grow up to join the COPA family as medical providers or support personnel. That’s the circle of life that we love. Learn more about a career in healthcare and how to apply.
Central Oregon Pediatric Associates was founded in 1976 by Dr. Mary Brown, a highly respected pediatrician and nationwide leader in the field of pediatric medicine. As the oldest pediatric group in the region, COPA continues its legacy commitment to providing outstanding medical care to kids in a family friendly environment where everyone is welcome, inclusive of their race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, culture, national origin, religious beliefs, or disability status.
Do you need the
Oregon Health Plan?