COPA urges all families to take advantage of any convenient access to the COVID vaccine for themselves and their eligible child as soon as possible, which protects family and friends around them and helps slow the spread of the virus.
Children ages 12 and up are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in communities throughout Central Oregon. Children aged 12 – 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to receive a vaccination. Youth aged 15 and up may legally schedule their own health appointments without parent/guardian approval.
COPA Patients may add the vaccine to their regularly scheduled well-child visit or other non-respiratory symptom appointment.
COPA also offers a weekly Saturday vaccine clinic, beginning June 5th. Call to schedule your COPA vaccine appointment at 541-389-6313. Same day appointments and walk-ins for the clinic are welcome, but please give us a call to ensure access.
EXPANDED COMMUNITY ACCESS
All children age 12 and older may participate in free vaccination clinics at local high schools (listed below), middle schools, and community health clinics. Both first and second doses are administered at each clinic.Unless noted, clinics will be open to first or second doses to anyone age 12-19, with no residency restrictions and availability times will be made available during scheduling.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 to 2 p.m. at the Mosaic main clinic at 2577 NE Courtney Dr. Ste. 100
- Friday, June 11, Sisters High School
- Wednesday June 23, Pilot Butte Middle School NEW Walk-in/Registration Clinic
Families can register now for Bend and Sisters area school based clinics at the Mosaic Medical webpage and here for Crook County area clinics.
PARTICIPATING CLINICS AND PHYSICIAN GROUPS
Mosaic Pediatrics, Central Oregon Pediatrics Associates (COPA), Summit Health, La Pine Community Health Center, St. Charles Health System, Deschutes County Health Services and Crook County Health Department are working together to expand existing free clinics in the region through the delivery of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for those ages 12-19.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VACCINE LOCATIONS IN OREGON
- Crook County Health Department: 541-447-5165 or book an appointment online
- Deschutes County Health Department: deschutes.org/covid19vaccine
- Jefferson County Health Department: jeffco.net/publichealth/page/covid-19-vaccination-information
- St. Charles Family Care Prineville: 541-447-6263
- St. Charles Bend: stcharleshealthcare.org/services/family-care
- High Lakes Health Care: highlakeshealthcare.com/covid-19/
- Summit Health: smgoregon.com/coronavirus/
- Family Choice: familychoiceuc.com/book-appointment/
- La Pine Community Health Center: lapinehealth.org (seeing current patients 18 and over. Moderna.)
- Mosaic Medical: 541-383-3005; schedule an appointment here: bit.ly/MosaicVaccine or for school-based vaccine clinics schedule here: bit.ly/MosaicPediatricsVax
Medical transportation: For PacificSource OHP, call LogistiCare: 855-397-3619. Please allow 48-hours notice to arrange a ride.
Sisters to Redmond: STARS 541-904-5545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dial-A-Ride: Cascade East Transit 541-385-8680. Please call at least 24 hours in advance of appointment and ask for a separate return trip.
Starting May 24-July 4thUber and Lyft are also offering ride codes (up to $15.00) to anyone needing transportation to get a vaccine.