Expert baby doctors and newborn care
Count on the Experts in Newborn Care
Your baby’s doctors at COPA provide expert pediatric medical care in the friendliest environment. We make it easy so you can concentrate on enjoying your newborn.
And if you need help with insurance, let us take care of the details. Call our insurance hotline at 541-322-0003 and we’ll take it from here.
Intérpretes en todas las ubicaciones y teléfono
NEWBORNS GET PLENTY OF ATTENTION AT COPA
Your Newborn Patient Advocate (NPA) will connect with you before your baby is born to answer any questions. Think of it as concierge service. Use the form below to CONTACT US.
- Your NPA can schedule a New Family Tour at COPA.
- A COPA pediatrician will examine your baby in the hospital before you’re discharged.
- After your baby is born, your NPA will set up their first appointments.
- If you don’t have your baby at the hospital, call us after the birth and we’ll coordinate your registration and appointments by phone.
Need help with the
Oregon Health Plan?
IT’S THE QUALITY OF CARE THAT COUNTS
Learn more about COPA doctors who are board certified in pediatric medicine, meaning they have deep training and experience treating children and they stay up-to-date on the latest pediatric medical research.
WE’RE HERE WHEN YOU NEED US THE MOST
- 4 convenient locations in Bend and Redmond
- East Bend location is open 7 days a week, until 8 pm weekdays and 3 pm weekends, and 1 pm holidays.
- Call your 24/7 Pediatric Nurse Advice Line, where they have access to your medical chart.
Breastfeeding provides your baby a solid nutritional foundation, but it’s not always easy. If you need help, our Certified Lactation Consultants will support you with personalized assistance.
ALL KIDS ARE WELCOME. ALL HEALTHCARE PLANS ACCEPTED.
No matter which doctor your insurance designates, you can always choose COPA Pediatric Center of Excellence. If you’re transitioning to Oregon Health Plan (OHP), our Certified OHP Assisters can help you. Just give us a call at 541-322-0003 and we’ll take care of the details.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Call us as soon as possible to let us know when your child is due. Or, fill out the form below and we’ll contact you. When you go to the Birthing Center to have your baby, let the medical team know you’ve chosen COPA as your primary care provider.
That’s it! We truly look forward to serving you and your baby.