Expert doctors in newborn care
EXPERT DOCTORS in Newborn Care
COPA newborns receive expert pediatric care in the friendliest environment. We’re here to support you day and night so you can focus on enjoying your baby.
Intérpretes en todas las ubicaciones y teléfono
NEWBORNS GET PLENTY OF ATTENTION AT COPA
Your Newborn Patient Advocate (NPA) will connect with you before your baby is born to answer any questions. Think of it as pediatric concierge service.
- Your NPA can schedule a New Family Tour at COPA before the baby is born.
- If you go to St Charles Birthing Center to have your baby, let the medical team know you’ve chosen a COPA provider as your primary care physician.*
- Your NPA will contact you at St Charles Birthing Center after your baby is born to set up their first three exam visits at COPA.
- A COPA pediatrician will administer a physical exam of your baby at St Charles Birthing Center before you’re discharged.
- *If you don’t have your baby at St Charles Birthing Center, please call us within a day after the birth and we’ll coordinate your registration and first appointments by phone. Connect with us by the form below and let us know your plans.
CONTACT US NOW TO JOIN THE COPA FAMILY
Call us and let us know when your child is due or fill out the form below and we’ll contact you. It’s that simple! We truly look forward to serving you and your baby.
Do you need the
Oregon Health Plan?
THE QUALITY OF YOUR DOCTOR TRULY COUNTS
COPA Pediatricians have specialized medical training and years of experience caring for children and staying up-to-date on the latest pediatric medical research. As a physician owned practice, our providers live in the community they serve and work with patients and families daily to provide exceptional pediatric medical care. With COPA, you get multiple providers collaborating on a patient with special needs.
Circumcisions are available by expert pediatricians at COPA in special procedural rooms designed for your child’s comfort and safety with the child’s family welcome. We respect the cultural beliefs and family values around circumcision and we’re happy to have the conversastion.
The families of Central Oregon have given their vote of confidence to COPA as the top pediatric clinic in the region, as published in Bend Nest Magazine.
OPEN EVERY DAY WITH 24/7 NURSE ADVICE
- Three convenient locations in Bend and one in Redmond.
- Our east Bend location is open 7 days a week, until 8 pm weekdays and 3 pm weekends, and 1 pm on holidays.
- Call our 24/7 Pediatric Nurse Advice Line where a nurse will have access to your chart.
Breastfeeding provides your baby a solid nutritional foundation, but it’s not always easy. If you need help with any of your baby’s nutritional needs, our Certified Lactation Consultants will support you with personalized assistance.
ALL HEALTHCARE PLANS ACCEPTED.
No matter which doctor your insurance plan designates, you can always choose COPA. If you need Oregon Health Plan Insurance (OHP), our Certified OHP Assisters can help you. Give us a call at 541-322-0003 and we’ll take care of the details and connect you with a primary care provider.
INTÉRPRETES EN TODAS LAS UBICACIONES Y TELÉFONO
COPA tiene intérpretes de habla Hispana en todas nuestras locaciones y están disponibles por teléfono para programar sus citas. También tenemos proveedores de la salud que hablan Español y otros servicios para asistirlos. Llámenos al 541-389-6313 y lo/a asistiremos con lo que necesite para registrarse en COPA y programar sus primeras citas.